Friday, December 9, 2011

Joy to The World

Xmas is coming. It's snowing everywhere in my bathtub last night, what a phenomena...that signal the beginning of the winter. It's time to wake up Santa. I won't be around then as I planned a trip with my friends. So this is a heads up for Xmas Journal (-__-;;; says who always update so little?)

Knowing Christmas is just few weeks away makes me want to sing. Nostalgic feeling inside me is making everything with red and green (plus a bit of foam on top) especially fantasy. I know who responsible to my Xmas delusional disorder... Rewind the time back around 18 years: One very special day before Xmas, my aunt place a fluffy red sock up on the wall right in front of where I sleep. That time I was really sick. I remember I trying making something fun out small patch of Lego toy on the ground, coughing. My aunt kiss me on the cheek, telling me stories that I all forgot right now. Then Mom comes in switch the light off... Then the next day I woke with a song playing next door "Joy to the World... The Lord has.." and see my sock gone from the wall! *Astonish* then second later, realize it doped to the ground. Because one of the Newton Law called gravity. Of course I did not think of that then. Only thing I know is that the sock is full with present! Who would have done it? Parent or my Aunt? Use my heart to feel I resolve to believing in one truth: OMG...Santa Clause is REAL 8D!

Then after a few year, I found out my Aunt was the Santa. Disappointed, but sweet. Didn't know this nostalgia can last so long....that I feel blessed and love every Christmas I had.

So the moral of the lesson is: trick your children nicely. They will remember it for lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment